How to Catch Darkrai - Guide Dec 30, 2011 6:01:52 GMT -5
Post by Auburn on Dec 30, 2011 6:01:52 GMT -5
Quick Note This glitch is for Diamond & Pearl but not Platinum. Also, before you start this glitch, you need to have used the Explorer Kit at least once. It's also a good idea to go downstairs in the Pokemon Center and collect your Pal Pad.
What to Have
- Poketch Map
- Poketch Step Counter
- Pokeballs of Choice
- Escape Rope/Dig (optional)
- Teleport (optional)
STEP #1: TWEAKING
Follow the video below to enter the Void. Save your game in Jubilife before you start tweaking so that you can be ready to try again in case you mess up.
• If your game freezes-up while tweaking, turn the DS off&on and try again.
• If you create a black area (abyss) but can't enter into it like in this video, you can cross over the vertical blue line in the video to undo the abyss, and try again.
STEP #2: THE VOID
After you've gotten into the Void, you can follow the video below. However, this video is a bit outdated and has some errors which I will outline further down.
• Whenever instructed to use the Explorer Kit, simply open the Menu and save normally. Then turn the DS off&on, and continue the rest of the Guide.
• When instructed to go North another 65,500 Steps from Newmoon Island, you should appear directly on Newmoon Island again. Unlike the video, there is no need to turn, just go straight up all the way.
I'll update this guide with more precise steps in a bit, just putting this out here for the time being.